SaabCentral Forums banner

How many miles on your baby?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Much miles

260K miles on the 99 9-3 SE I paid 900 for...daily driver and a fun slightly modded one at that. 2002 seats, new carpet, 2002 door cards, and a few small goodies under the hood - and I love it.

Plus my 1000 post! woot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm at 163k on my '94. And It's been getting a lot of attention and new parts lately. Im gonna start stocking up parts for an engine rebuild sometime this year.

For what I've been putting into this car I've decided I'm in it for the long haul. I would like to see it hit 300k.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
The poll should have some way to change your vote, surely, as you drive your Saab and the odometer keeps increasing? :p

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Thats sooooooooo funny; my exacts thoughts as i clicked the last page to see what the last posting was all about):roll:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just ticked over 210,000 this morning on my commute.

All original, even the clutch! :lol: She still pulls like a beast too. I only know this because I drive it like I stole it! :cheesy: Has great compression in all 4, 180+. All this after being hydro-locked around 85,000 thanks to a nasty wet Labor Day weekend in 2003 and my wife wanting to see if she would float.

I now own 2 others but this one has a soft spot for being ole reliable.

·
Registered
101 Posts
1995 Saab 900se Convertible 2.0 5 speed. Had 74k when I bought it last fall. Once I get the time to finish my brake job, it'll rack up a ton of miles.

·
Registered
24 Posts

After being off the road for a couple months to replace the original water pump my '99 it's at 233k miles. I sure missed driving her, but at least she had a salt free winter.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
My 99 9-3 daily driver has 267K on the clock. Sure she's got some dents and dings (thanks Philly buses and taxis) - but still going strong. ;ol; - of course this is me being forgetful as I look several posts up...and there I am!

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 2003 has 126k I did the timing chain on it with the pull through method with masterlink around 105k. Runs like new! Bluetooth obd2 scanner tool with torque app measures hp at 190 wot. Not so bad for a car nearly 15 years old.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts