SaabCentral Forums banner

How many miles on your baby?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
01' 9-3 Vert hit 114k on the move down to Florida last week.

Was garage kept with full maintenance records before last june, when I bought her for $4200. 104k then. Had new turbo, new brakes, and a new SID.

Needs new hoses, lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2007 9-3

I bought mine last summer from a neighbor who was worried about no longer having a manufacturer to stand behind parts availability. It had 30314 miles when I purchased it and just passed 40000.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Newly acquired 1999 9-3 SE has 160K. It was meant to someday take over the duties of my base 9-3 (188K),But a 2012 RAV4 slid out in front of our wagon(144K) on a snowy eve. Putting fixes for the SE on fast-track. Fresh clutch 3/11/15 :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
02 9-3 convertible. Just purchases my first saab. put new fuel pump in. Runs like a top. This car was to be a flip. My wife drove it and me = == luv this car soo far. 147,500 miles and very clean = no rust for pa = wow. Seems like we might be keeping it. She and me think what about summer with the roof down ????? First turbo car == wow. My Harley Ultra Classic is a true sled, but this might fill in a slot for me, but even more more for her == you go girl!!!! What do you think????

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also might add. Old ladys dog = harley. Luvs to ride in this saab with the roof down and his hair blowing in the wind. He looks over the windshield line = like riding on the hog with me and her = cool or what?????? Last night 34 and thoses heated seats are warm. I thinks she want to keep this and sell the honda accord. So what's up up this. This car grows on us and the dog lol lol. Can we be saab people? The old lady luvs when the turbo kicks in = i say punch it girl. Alot of fun for us = she is wild and i luv it. Lol lol

·
Registered
606 Posts
mileage update

I bought my 2003 vert auto 2 years ago this month. At that time it had 56k on it, I turned 97k today. 41k in 2 years...

·
Registered
20 Posts
About to hit 149,000 on my 96 900s 5sp. Just picked it up a month ago with intent on bringing her back to life. So far new ignition, plugs (wires ths week) fuel filter, injection cleaned, and new idler pulley. Soon new ps pump and exhaust. would love to get another 100,000 out of her. third owner.

41 - 60 of 114 Posts