SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Much to my surprise, I am finding the dealers that have these "new" cars are not very willing to sell them much past 30% off. Where did all the ones go I have read about for 50% off? I am a real buyer with real money, willing to pay 50% of MSRP +$1000 for one of these cars. Prefer tech package and HK stereo, but not exceptionally picky about options. No red cars, no cars with over 100 miles and no cars that have error messages - must be a truly "as new" car with no issues. I test drove one that had an error message about the parking brake. Anybody that works for a dealer or knows of a dealer who would be interested in earning my business, please let me know. I am in WV so something that's not on the other side of the country would preferable.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I may be at my dealership tomorrow here in Memphis so I will ask them if I make it over there. So you're looking to spend roughly $25-27k?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sorry, they only have 1 2011 9-5 in stock, it is black and is an Aero but it has 9k miles. Sharp looking car. I've had one for the weekend before and they are fantastic cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody, I found a Turbo6 with 20 miles on it for $27000. It was quite a hunt, but it worked out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts