SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won a Saab 9-3 Convertible by getting a hole-in-one at a golf tournament. I am now trying to sell it. $36,000 or best offer. This is a new car. The interior and the exterior are in perfect condition. It is not being driven and it is being stored in a garage. - 3 year/36,000 mile no charge scheduled maintenance - 4 year/50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I doubt the redcoats would want us back.

Yo, that altitude is affecting your sense if direction ... :cheesy::cheesy:

:cool: We have a few of those "Mega-Auto-Mauls in town and last year a fellow won an ?? Audi (memory), but the dealer tried to weasel out by saying the poster in the lobby announced the wrong hole. Like it said .. "hit a hole in one on the third hole".. yet in the fine print of the contest rules the company that insured the deal had the fifth hole. He was lucky and hit good shot with the State Supreme Court who came to a quick decision and said to give the man the car. This was at the state bar association golf tourney.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow... this website kind of sucks. In no way does it say "Cars for Sale in United Kingdom". The thread above it says United Kingdom, but they laid it out in a confusing stupid way. I see below there is another link that says "Cars for Sale" and that one is for the US.

There was a lot of paper work when I won making sure that all of the info. matched up like Hole#. If anything was inconsistent, they could have not given it to me.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Wow... this website kind of sucks. In no way does it say "Cars for Sale in United Kingdom". The thread above it says United Kingdom, but they laid it out in a confusing stupid way. I see below there is another link that says "Cars for Sale" and that one is for the US.

There was a lot of paper work when I won making sure that all of the info. matched up like Hole#. If anything was inconsistent, they could have not given it to me.
I'll agree that coming to the classifieds through the 'classifieds' button at the top of the screen brings up a confusing layout for the forums.

If you click on the 'forums' tab, it brings up a list of all forums, which is well laid out and not confusing.

I'll bring this up to the attention of the admins, see if we can get it made less confusing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts