SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies and gents just wondering if we could get some stickies or a little more organization to the new 9-5 forums. Perhaps one for maintenance issues and the other for reviews and features.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey ladies and gents just wondering if we could get some stickies or a little more organization to the new 9-5 forums. Perhaps one for maintenance issues and the other for reviews and features.

Thanks!!
About to buy a 2011 9-5 Premium....Im alittle nervous because there are so few...;oops:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought it! But I need to go back to dealer and have them fix a couple things. The remote auto start isn't functioning and I can't get the mirrors to auto retract. But so far its a dream to drive! Looking forward to trying the ethanol.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, I just started tuning on E85 not sure what my new numbers are as we are still ironing out the baseline numbers. You will lose about 2-3 mpgs depending on how you drive it on E85 but its nice being less oil-dependent.

Remote start works for me, and as far as the auto mirrors? No dice I have that feature switched on but it doesnt work. One thing you can do is hold down the lock/unlock button when you approach and leave the car and that will extend/retract the mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts