1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Dave

Location - additional details: Willing to travel

Means of contact: Here

Price: Lets talk

Transmission Type (auto/manual): Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): Under 90,000

Description: TOTAL Long Shot, but I am looking for a 2008 Turbo X SportCombi Manual. Will need to have proof of XWD servicing, I am willing to travel.
NO SEDANS
NO AUTOMATICS

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

·
Registered
8,160 Posts
I saw a manual 9-3 SC with TurboX wheels (which I assume makes it a TurboX, but did not check the back) at Beacon Motors in Toronto. No plate on it, but it's not on their inventory. I think it's been there to taunt people for a while.

I know another nice manual Turbo X wagon got sold in London Ontario a couple of years ago. I knew the owner (we were in the same sports car club for a while). It was fully serviced, as he pointed out in the FS ad. But as he told me, "it's fully serviced and working fine. But I'm afraid of what it will need in the future." :eek:

There's a manual XWD wagon in Windsor Ont. (across the river from Detroit): https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/windsor-area-on/2009-saab-9-3-wagon-xwd-manual/1328089572?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

It's been up for a while.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a manual 9-3 SC with TurboX wheels (which I assume makes it a TurboX, but did not check the back) at Beacon Motors in Toronto. No plate on it, but it's not on their inventory. I think it's been there to taunt people for a while.

I know another nice manual Turbo X wagon got sole in London Ontario a couple of years ago. I knew the owner (we were in the same sports car club for a while). It was fully serviced, as he pointed out in the FS ad. But as he told me, "it's fully serviced and working fine. But I'm afraid of what it will need in the future." :eek:

There's a manual XWD wagon in Windsor Ont. (across the river from Detroit): https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/windsor-area-on/2009-saab-9-3-wagon-xwd-manual/1328089572?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

It's been up for a while.
All the diffs are failing regardless of service, the service just prolongs the inevitable :/ Buick units are a solution, no telling if they have the same issues. Not enough info, just what I see, maybe I'm wrong.

Still I want one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts