Looking for a new loving home for my 2008 SAAB 9-5 Aero "sport combi" wagon, automatic. Bought new, one owner, one driver, non-smoker. 118K miles - mostly highway miles. No accidents or fender benders. This has been an excellent car - - NO major problems except normal wear and tear. No body work, original windows, sunroof, AC is great. All work was done by SAAB technicians (at my old dealership) until I moved 4 years ago. Full 60,000 mile check up where all belts and hoses were replaced. Regular oil changes. I use different rims for snow tires so these original rims are in great shape (included). There is one spot of rust (a bubble above back right wheel well (1")). There is VERY little wear on the interior, it looks new! Two issues: (1) I have had 2 instances where it sticks in park, but strong breaking and wiggling the gear shift released it.(2) On occasion the dome lights don't go on when you open the door. This is intermittent and doesn't happen enough to concern me. There are also a couple dings as you would expect on a car of this age. I have all service records, all the manuals and the original sticker! This has been a wonderful car and I want someone to enjoy it who loves SAABs. (Lots more pics available if you need them.)