Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Jon

Location -: Cambridge/Somerville, MA

Means of contact: PM for phone number

Price: $5500 SOLD

Transmission Type (auto/manual): Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): 171,247 miles

Description:
Selling my 2008 Saab Turbo X with 171,247 on the clock. Number 764 of 2081 worldwide! I am the 3rd owner and have had the car for about 2 years, during which the car was pretty much only a weekend car. The car was in MA or NH or most of its life. I have complete maintenance records for all the work I have done on the car and was able to get all records from when the car was serviced at Charles River Saab. Car has a some scratches/cosmetic issues but nothing out of the ordinary for an 11 year old car, but mechanically the car has been well maintained.

Performance:
* Car has a “light” stage 1 tune. Faster than a stock TurboX but nothing crazy.
* Cold air intake
* Maptun shock and springs

Whats been replaced:
Prior to my purchase of the car it had a ton of work done including rear diff/eLSD oil change/service, new front brakes. Recently I’ve also replaced the rear brakes, front passenger control arm, passenger wheel bearing, and power steering line. Airbag has also been replaced as per Tanaka airbag recall.

Overall a very fun and solid car I’ve driven to NY a few times without any hesitation. Sorry to see it go, but off to grad school and need to sell.

Pictures:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.