SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has finally come for me to sell my wonderful 9-3 Turbo X as I no longer have the room to keep two vehicles. If you’re reading this, you probably know what this car is about! It’s a 6-speed, turbo-charged 280HP V6 with all-wheel drive. This one has both the Touring and Cold Weather packages and has never been tuned. I’m the “third” owner (the first owner was friends with the second owner, who decided to sell it rather than keep it within a couple months) and the car has a clean history with no accidents and a clean title.

I’ve owned since 84k and over the past 5 years I’ve run that up to 118k; garage kept with no rust. Exterior and paint in great condition, only negative are some faint scratches on the rear passenger quarter-panel; the interior and leather seats are both in excellent condition; and the 18” Turbo X wheels also in very good condition with minimal curb rash. Oil has been changed every 5k miles with 0W-40. Within the last 20k I’ve had the XWD fully-serviced, replaced inner CV joint boots, replaced rear rotors, replaced spark plugs and coils, and more general maintenance. Within just the last 1k, I’ve replaced the water pump and coolant expansion tank and fully-flushed the power steering fluid. Down the line, the clutch master cylinder and serpentine belt will need to be replaced. Only modifications include the commonly upgraded solid shifter mounts, shifter cable reinforcement kit, and a rear window spoiler. Also included is a spare wheel which is kept beneath the trunk instead of the stock fix-a-flat.

Priced at $11,500 and located in Baltimore, Maryland. Happy to answer any questions – thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.