SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chad: Watertown, SD - additional details: Means of contact: Private Message Price:$9,500 obo Transmission Type Automatic: Mileage 88,500mi: Description:Clean, needs tires. Pictures: Attached

I'm sad to be selling this car, I've been a Saab enthusiast for years, and this is my holy grail. The Saab 9-3 Turbo X Model Year 2008 was limited to 600 cars for the United States, making it a very rare car. I was lucky enough to purchase this one a year and a half ago by flying to Denver last minute. Needless to say the car has been well cared for and meticulously maintained while in my possession, I've put less than 10,000 miles on it and have always kept it garaged. A full service history will come with the car, but the highlights are a new Original Equipment ECU which is warrantied for life by Orion, the North American Saab parts distributor; as well as all new axle boots, CV joints, rear springs, and a full service for the rear Haldex Gen 4 Differential, as well as regular fluid changes. The car has no problems electronically or mechanically. Non Smoker - no pets. More photos and information about the car available upon request.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,906 Posts
Nice looking car! I need another car like I need a hole in the head, but tempting! :)

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: '99 9-3
1 - 2 of 2 Posts