SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my favorite car I owned so far. I'm basically the second owner in 11 years. Previously the car was own by the old couple that lived by the place I worked. The car was served at Glassman auto group it's whole life This was and still is my daily driver. The amount of work I did do this car is hard to overestimate. When I got the car I did full XWD service, changed (not flushed) automatic transmission fluid with filter, 6 spark plugs, and 6 coils, changed all the fluids: coolant, power steering, brake fluid. Car had regular oil changes every 5000 miles, with mobile 1. The car is bone stock but has no mufflers because the tip on one of them just fell off. Car sounds really good, no drone, 3.5 inch tips. I also did couple of things to the exterior. I didnt like the look of the roof rails so I removed them but still have them sitting around. I also was able to source almost new interior from another saab aero. The original color of the seats was beige but I didn't like the way the looked so I switched it to black. So this is the only white on black saab 93 aero. You can also see that I have old-style bumper that is because I got hit in the parking lot and my bumper craked. I went with 2007 bumber because it looks better in my opinion. Bumper is custom painted with all plastic pieces painted black and diffuser painted silver (same color as front grill). Car runs with no problems and everything works as it should, except fuel level gauge. The car has around 220,000 miles but you would never tell from the outside or inside. Shortly after I got the car I did two-step paint correction and ceramic. Transmission, engine, differentials are dry and free from oil leaks. The car doesn't smoke. Two sets of tire: the stock rims with brand new snow tires and 19 inch aodhan ls002 with Michelin primacy MXM 4.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,907 Posts
Congrats on the sale. Closing the thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.