SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0L SE Convertible
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It's been a while, had to get my computer fixed. Ran into an issue with Adding new ACM. I connected Tech2 selected Add ACM, connected to WIS went to upload Tech2 information. Went through the prompts and all the control modules showed except ACM. ACM was note an option to select. Tech2 said it was ready to upload. Not sure if the ACM is an addable module.

·
Registered
9,636 Posts
ACM needs adding. For that you need security access.

·
Premium Member
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0L SE Convertible
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok, I bought a 2 yr subscription to ACdelco access. Will try this weekend. Again thanks for all your feedback

·
Registered
9,636 Posts
I hope that you have not wasted your money for non-working tool.
TECH2 is only tool which works 100% with airbag.

·
Registered
Saab 9-3 1.9 tid 2006
1 Posts
I recently replaced the ACM on my 2008 Saab 9-3, I replaced it because my tech2 couldn't communicate with ACM and was showing DTC's fro all the Airbag sensors. After installing the new ACM all the DTC'S cleared except for B-0103 08 (Front Right Sensor Fault). I remove the bumper and switched the left sensor to the right side and vise versa, to see if the fault followed the sensor. I cleared codes and rescanned, the same code came up telling the problem is in the wiring. I even switched out another sensor from my other 2008 9-3 and still got the same code. I've checked the first 3 feet of the sensor wires until it leads to a split near the airbox, wires look good.

Before I go any further, can anyone offer some advise on the best way to approach this issue?

Right Front Bumper Sensor Wire Colors
Brown/Orange wire
Brown/White wire

Did u find a solution?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts