1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but my diffuser does NOT fit, my car doesn't have any holes for the clips to go into so it won't properly fit.

How can I sort this mess?

https://imgur.com/a/J6Nxo3S

thanks

Did you cut the bumper? Or was it already cut??
I had to because the rear valiance is connected to the rear bumper the only thing behind it was some foam, got these lovely instructions from the seller, mine doesn't have the plastic bit the Hirsch guides have.

·
Super Moderator
9,376 Posts
I had to because the rear valiance is connected to the rear bumper the only thing behind it was some foam, got these lovely instructions from the seller, mine doesn't have the plastic bit the Hirsch guides have.
It sounds like you maybe cut too much off? The plastic slots that receive the Hirsch tabs need to be cut into the bumper. But if you cut too much off there wouldn't be anything to cut the slots into.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It sounds like you maybe cut too much off? The plastic slots that receive the Hirsch tabs need to be cut into the bumper. But if you cut too much off there wouldn't be anything to cut the slots into.
Possibly, i'm just buying a TTID rear bumper that has twin rear pipes already. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts