SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story, short. . . I have an '06 2.0 SC lease expiring this month. I ordered another one back in early September - Titan Gray 2.0, manual, all the goodies. . . Dealer called last week to say it is still sitting at the factory. I have a child due in a week, a lot of work, I'm over on miles on my '06 and getting antsy, so I tell him to search for another one - any SC, any color, but it has to be a manual and it has to have a few options.

Only manual SC in the region is the aforementioned Aero. . . Shucks. :cheesy:

She's black on black and going to be here on Tuesday. Looks like the lease will be around $480/month with 15k miles and nothing down. The 2.0 I had ordered was going to be around $420 anyway, so what the hell, right? Too bad I'm paying $335 for '06. . . I'm sure it won't matter once the sport seats take control and I slide her into 6th gear for the first time. . .

·
Registered
302 Posts
Saab's US port was holding a lot of cars due to a hand brake issue. I think the green light has been given but it sure delayed a lot of cars. I'd wait for the black Aero Combi. Sweet ride.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
saabexprt said:
Saab's US port was holding a lot of cars due to a hand brake issue. I think the green light has been given but it sure delayed a lot of cars. I'd wait for the black Aero Combi. Sweet ride.
What are the hand brake issues?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts