SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 9.3 saab parts, 2.0 liter four cylinder motor, car was damaged on right front fender and hood, the rest of the car is in mint condition if you need parts, all glass is tinted black, body and interior is black, six speed manual transmission, interior is mint, sun roof, motor has 50.000 mile and I only ran synthetic oil in it, oil changed every 3000 mile, brand new perreli tires that have 50 miles on them, I have salvage title and vin number. I will part the car out or sell it as is.

·
Registered
433 Posts
2008 9.3 saab parts, 2.0 liter four cylinder motor, car was damaged on right front fender and hood, the rest of the car is in mint condition if you need parts, all glass is tinted black, body and interior is black, six speed manual transmission, interior is mint, sun roof, motor has 50.000 mile and I only ran synthetic oil in it, oil changed every 3000 mile, brand new perreli tires that have 50 miles on them, I have salvage title and vin number. I will part the car out or sell it as is.

Where I am not sure I want to buy anything from someone who has only one post..if you have the iced rear lights, I will buy them.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Having completed the above spiel, if parting out interested in;

1. What type of rims are on the car, 17"s or 18"s and what style?
2. Are the upper grilles OK, the LHS, centre and RHS ones?
3. Rear trunk trim

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It's 2012 and people seem to have such a hard time with posting photos. It's shocking to me.

OP, you would make people feel a lot more comfortable if you could take some photos and post them here. Upload them to photobucket and put the links here. Please do not use your 8 year old cell phone. Use a digital camera, and enable the flash for interior pics. Posting up your contact info such as name and phone number might help to sell your items.

·
Super Moderator
9,815 Posts
i'd also venture to say its not an aero since its a 2.0
Not applicable here, but here's an interesting fact:

For the 2009 MY, you could buy a 2.0T with the Aero front bumper (not sure on rear bumper). When I bought my 2009, they had an option to upgrade to Aero styling on the 2.0T. VERY few of these in the states however.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pictures

I'm new to this and not all that sure how to navigate the forum, I will take some pictures and post them soon, I am out of town and will be back soon.

·
Registered
66 Posts
if the panel will fit, I need the driver side rear quarter panel with the extension to the front hood.

I have a 2006 Aero.

Let me know. I did some research and believe it will fit, but with the body mods I do not know if it actually will.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rear quarter

I dont know if it will fit, you will have to find out on that, my 9.3 is not an areo its a 93T 4 door turbo.

·
Super Moderator
9,815 Posts
Does the car have vented or solid rotors for the rears? Also what size are the discs?

You really want used rotors? Get some Brembo OEM replacements, they're not that pricey.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts