SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 9-3 Aero XWD sedan. 94,500 miles. Snow silver metallic. Auto trans. Bought September 2019 with 92,500 miles. I’ve done a ton of work on it since I purchased. Looking for $7000. Clean title in hand. Located in Troy, Ohio 45373

New front brake pads. New pads and rotors on rear
New water pump and coolant
New Bosch 4112 ignition coils and denso spark plugs
2 new xenon bulbs from retrofitsource. 5500k
Transfer case and rear diff fluids changed
XWD clutch fluid and filter changed
Front and rear suspension overhaul from esaabparts. Bilstein B4. Front struts, springs, top mounts, and sway bar end links. Rear shocks, springs and top mounts. Lowered the car less than an inch.
Air filter, cabin filter and oil change
New brake booster vacuum hose
New battery
Tires were new from previous owner. Only a few thousand miles on them.

Bad:
Fuel level gauge does not work
Rear driver side axle boot has begun to drip slowly. I have the parts to fix it just haven’t got around to it. Car is driven sparingly
Receiving low coolant warning each drive but coolant level stays the same when checked each time before driving. Suspect the sensor in the overflow tank is going bad.
Bottom of front bumper has some decent scrapes from past owners. Small dent on hood and rear driver side quarter panel.
Rear passenger door speaker grill is broken/cracked.

Overall the car is good. Engine is smooth with no misfires. Transmission is smooth. Interior is in good shape. Normal chipping on a few switches. Minor cracking of leather but no rips or tears. PM me for more pictures or with questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts