SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble finding a replacement power steering line. This is the high pressure side that runs to the rack. Saab part# is 32021915 or 12765336. Would anyone have an idea where I might go? Saab distributor says they are unavailable.

Thanks for any help.
Steve

·
Super Moderator
1,899 Posts
How did you make out with this? With parts going obsolete, seeming by the day, this kind of stuff is going to pop up. I suppose a hydraulic hose shop could press together a custom one for you, worst case.

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
How did you make out with this? With parts going obsolete, seeming by the day, this kind of stuff is going to pop up. I suppose a hydraulic hose shop could press together a custom one for you, worst case.
I have gone to Colliflower and Parker stores and both were extremely helpful, repaired a piece of PS hose and made custom SS steel brake lines for 50 bucks each, easy peasy.

·
Super Moderator
1,899 Posts
I have gone to Colliflower and Parker stores and both were extremely helpful, repaired a piece of PS hose and made custom SS steel brake lines for 50 bucks each, easy peasy.
Good to hear! I would imagine they just needed to reuse the factory hose ends and put them onto the new tubing/hose?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts