SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am putting up for sale my wagon for part's or repair as my transmission has had a melt down because I didn't replace my cooling lines till it was to late ,and need's replacement. The car has ruffly 247,000 on it it fully loaded with navigation, leather, power everything as you no . I'm not sure of a price of what it's worth I can post same photo's if interested if I have a chance I'll post them over the weekend. Just drop me a line

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I posted the make it is a 2007 saab 9-3 aero wagon.. 2 day's prior to having the tranny issue I purchased 4 new tire's which have less then 200 miles on them also oil changes every 3000 miles on the dot. I have replaced a lot of part's on this car and I don't want to junk it. I was going to have the transmission repaired but they couldn't have it done for about a month or so they were scheduling 3 week's out and I needed a car. So I had to purchase a new car. I have no idea of what I should be looking to get for the car I have posted some photo's
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car Tire
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Land vehicle
Speedometer Trip computer Car Vehicle Odometer
Vehicle Car Head restraint Steering part Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Automotive design

·
Registered
2 Posts
I thought I posted the make it is a 2007 saab 9-3 aero wagon.. 2 day's prior to having the tranny issue I purchased 4 new tire's which have less then 200 miles on them also oil changes every 3000 miles on the dot. I have replaced a lot of part's on this car and I don't want to junk it. I was going to have the transmission repaired but they couldn't have it done for about a month or so they were scheduling 3 week's out and I needed a car. So I had to purchase a new car. I have no idea of what I should be looking to get for the car I have posted some photo's View attachment 284517 View attachment 284518 View attachment 284519 View attachment 284520 View attachment 284521
Wow nice car you got there…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts