SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been reading these boards for about a month now trying to get little tidbids of wisdom as far as aftermarket stuff goes for my vehicle. Anyways, while I was going through an automatic car wash yesterday when I hit the air portion I noticed my exterior roof trim that rides over the driver side completely blew off. I immediately went outside and retrieved it only to notice that just about every single tab was 100% broken.

Here is a view of the exterior roof trimming just to give you an idea.

Here is the underside of this

Here is probably my best clip out of them all.

I guess my question here is sort of a two parter, first part being are these the clips I need to replace it?

Is part #5 & #6 what I need?

Second part of the question is, I noticed on the passenger side trim there is zero wiggle, whereas on the driver side there is definitely room to push down on when the roof trim is secured on there as best as I can get it. Should I also look into purchasing piece #1? I do not have any sort of rubber buffer in there, fairly certain it's called the Drip Molding.

Here is a link to the website I'm looking at for purchasing these replacement parts, if it helps you at all with linking exactly what I need.
http://saabpartscenter.com/parts/20...DY HARDWARE&group=ROOF&subgroup=EXTERIOR TRIM

Thanks a bunch SC,

Mosin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will I also need the components there for the drip molding? How many of each do I need? Do I need two drip molds for each side or does one blanket it?

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts