SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum as I have recently acquired my mother's in-pristine condition 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero V6 Wagon SportCombi. I had previous owned a 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero (got t-boned & totaled :/ and she loved mine so much she went ahead and bought her own.

Anyway I have gone through the car with a fine tooth pick and combi :) and have been doing a lot of research as well because it had a few issues (stumble starting, headlight leveling and a few engine lights) that have now been resolved. The car is amazing with 181k miles but I am just finding it difficult to cope with the old stock touch screen navigation display with XM etc as I want something to integrate with the iphone 10.

So I am sorry if this is a repeat post but I have been searching high and low for an after market screen but all the ones that come up do not work with this screen setup because of the nav and xm already built in (from what I have found from searching so far). So I am figuring since these screen units are GM and I see the same ones of other GM vehicles from the 2007-2014 circa, there must be aftermarket ones that will work with the Saab correct?

Thanks for any help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts