SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2007 9-7x and the drivers seat stopped moving forward and back and I thought "back to the dealership". I checked the forward and back button and I could hear clicking but no movement. I looked under the seat and noticed a harness with a purple lever connect to a receptacle. I released the harness by pulling the lever toward me allowing me to pull the harness out and reinserting it back into the harness. This will reset the motor that move the seat back and forward. No more problems, no dealership visit. Good luck!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I own a 2007 9-7x and the drivers seat stopped moving forward and back and I thought "back to the dealership". I checked the forward and back button and I could hear clicking but no movement. I looked under the seat and noticed a harness with a purple lever connect to a receptacle. I released the harness by pulling the lever toward me allowing me to pull the harness out and reinserting it back into the harness. This will reset the motor that move the seat back and forward. No more problems, no dealership visit. Good luck!!!
There are a lot of loose wires/stuff down there so I am not surprised.

I love my 9-7X. 93,000 miles on it and going strong. SUPER RELIABLE!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts