Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Paul Palmer
Price: $1000??? best offer

I bought this off lease from Barry's Saab in Northborough MA in 2010 with ~40K miles. Was diligently maintained there and by a mechanic from there after it closed. I used it as a daily driver, always garaged, until 2018 when I gave it to my son, who used it as a daily driver until December 2020, in Boston and for ~ 6 months in Chicago. Unfortunately city life took a toll on it, even though it was parked overnight off the street, and as a result it's probably not worth bringing back to daily driver status, though it could be. Probably best as a "yard car" or parts donor.

Drivetrain is still good, maintained by the book since bought, and it drove Chicago-Boston in December in 2 days without issue. Shifter is now pretty rubbery and there's a hole in the exhaust somewhere. Clutch seems fine. Hankook tires have maybe 5K miles on them. Pads are good but disks need turning. Missing some trim bits like the headlight trim, the entire passenger front interior door panel, and the window regulator on that door doesn't work. AC not blowing very cold. ABS and traction control lights on. Usual 9-5 rust at the rear wheel wells, and any number of body dings. Ventilation and heat on both seats still work. I honestly have no idea what to ask; make an offer and come get it, I don't want to spend a lot of time selling.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold! Need to change my name now, down to 1x9-5, Aero 5M in background is my daily.

·
Super Moderator
2,192 Posts
That’s a great buy for someone! Congrats.

Reactions: B738 Driver
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.