SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 9-3 will crank but not start Help Please!!!

I have a 2007 saab 93 2.0 turbo that cranks and does not start, everything was working ok before I parked it "Kinda" I had P0201 thr P0204 and P0245 was about to send ECU off. I erase the codes and it drives fine for a few minuets then acts up again. all forums lead to a ECU.

The engine cranks and will not start, I have fuel pressure along with spark. I pulled the coils off and put the plugs in them and turned the engine over and well lets just say that was not the best idea! but there was spark and fire!!!

I just removed the valve cover and the timing chain looks fine along with the cam and all of it lobes, I turned the engine over and seems to be working fine

I have also changed the CPS still no start. I have fuel, ignition, and air what am I missing. besides a compression check?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Compression check would be the next step. 2007 was the start of the bad intake valves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
ECU is bad dumping fuel in the cylinder causing cylinder wash and loss of compression.
Crank the car in the clear flood mode, drip some oil in each cylinder, then re crank in the clear flood mode and u should be able to hear normal engine crank sound.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ignition ON, accelerator pedal all the way down (just before the kick-down ) crank the car while holding the pedal, injectors are disabled to prevent fuel going to the engine (slim chance a shot ECU will not be able to disable injectors, in this case pull fuse 4 main box)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts