SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 saab 93 2.0 turbo that cranks and does not start, everything was working ok before I parked it "Kinda" I had P0201 thr P0204 and P0245 was about to send ECU off. I erase the codes and it drives fine for a few minuets then acts up again. all forums lead to a ECU.

The engine cranks and will not start, I have fuel pressure along with spark. I pulled the coils off and put the plugs in them and turned the engine over and well lets just say that was not the best idea! but there was spark and fire!!!

I just removed the valve cover and the timing chain looks fine along with the cam and all of it lobes, I turned the engine over and seems to be working fine

I have also changed the CPS still no start. I have fuel, ignition, and air what am I missing. besides a compression check?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just had same problem .i had spark from all four coils but would not start .i changed di and started right up.it wasn't the problem but a symptom.plugs were old gap to big and Di was a knock off.I had just bought the car .so spark alone doesn't guarantee it's working well enough to start.i have a short to ground on the tps I'm thinking that's doing the coil in .

·
Super Moderator
20,194 Posts
I have a 2007 saab 93 2.0 turbo that cranks and does not start, everything was working ok before I parked it "Kinda" I had P0201 thr P0204 and P0245 was about to send ECU off. I erase the codes and it drives fine for a few minuets then acts up again. all forums lead to a ECU.

The engine cranks and will not start, I have fuel pressure along with spark. I pulled the coils off and put the plugs in them and turned the engine over and well lets just say that was not the best idea! but there was spark and fire!!!

I just removed the valve cover and the timing chain looks fine along with the cam and all of it lobes, I turned the engine over and seems to be working fine

I have also changed the CPS still no start. I have fuel, ignition, and air what am I missing. besides a compression check?
bad ecu

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think you were right in the first place.the ecu .the fact that you reset the codes then it works for a short time .id definitely be interested in swapping it out c if it solves it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts