SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
first check to see if you have solid or vented rotors, then head over to rockauto.com and order some. Aero is for vented and linear/arc are for solid. Just because you have an aero does not mean you have the aero(vented) rotors, so please check, so you don't end up like the guy a few threads above you. Vented rotors will have a gap between the front and back plates and solid is well solid...

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
first check to see if you have solid or vented rotors, then head over to rockauto.com and order some. Aero is for vented and linear/arc are for solid. Just because you have an aero does not mean you have the aero(vented) rotors, so please check, so you don't end up like the guy a few threads above you. Vented rotors will have a gap between the front and back plates and solid is well solid...
he has an 07 aero, they all came with vented 292mm rears.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the ones in my rear are not oem ans they make a chattering noise, whatas a good brand that wont cause the noise? ty

·
Registered
125 Posts
anyone have a good place to get brakes for an 2007 9-3 aero
?? ty
Let me help you out since no one is the forum ever stays on topic...

Online:
TireRack.com
GenuineSaab.com
Saabusaparts.com
SummitRacing.com

Local:
PepBoys (EBC authorize dealer)
Bennett Auto

I've had stock rotors/pad (semi metalic) and centric/akebono (ceramic) and I prefer stock by a long shot. Apart from the dust it has a better bite and stops quicker.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me help you out since no one is the forum ever stays on topic...

Online:
TireRack.com
GenuineSaab.com
Saabusaparts.com
SummitRacing.com

Local:
PepBoys (EBC authorize dealer)
Bennett Auto

I've had stock rotors/pad (semi metalic) and centric/akebono (ceramic) and I prefer stock by a long shot. Apart from the dust it has a better bite and stops quicker.
thank you!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Fyi My arc has the 292mm vented rears. It's better to measure them before ordering...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts