SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ha, i suppose i should fix that. Dunning toyota has an 08 9-3 aero for $14,900 .. i was going to trade in my 06 dodge charger daytona but decided at the last moment to try and sell my car privately rather then dance around trade in value negotiation.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Did you like their car (black 08 at Dunning)? I almost bought it but they were hard to negotiate. Great guys do...

/

·
Registered
5 Posts
I didnt actually go look at it, i had a deposit on it -- i had financing all in order. There was a miss communication though between dunning, me and my credit union. I thought they sent a deal sheet to credit union giving them the break down -- but they didnt put down my asking trade in value (which was basically KBB trade in value) So they wanted me to drive 3 hours out to ann arbor to get it appraised, then drive 3 hours back to the bank to get the check, then 3 hours back to the dealer.

I told them F*%$ it. ill sell my car privately and buy one like the one posted here or wait until a local dealer has a nice one to trade in towards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry to derail your thread, looks like i have a serious buyer lined up for thursday. I may have to come out this weekend to see your saab if its still for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts