SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Like to know if there is an alternative cargo shelf cover for 2006+ model 9-5 wagon? Imagine there might be some other GM cargo cover that would fit it. Or has anyone used some other cargo cover that works on the wagon?

Have not been able to find a used one. Most of the ones I see are 2005 or earlier.

Might just have to make one with sturdy plastic fluted cardboard and used adhesive spray and carpet (used on boats) to make one myself. Anybody made a DIY one?

Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike!

I asked the company from ebay selling a used one and he said it would not fit...so getting mixed message.

Can anyone else chime in?

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
The parts catalogue does list a different set of items for the 2006-2009 cargo covers. But the earlier cars had two different covers, beige or grey. There's only one cover listed for 2006+. The most likely thing is that the colour was changed (maybe more black?).

I would go with Mike's opinion. If you can find an earlier cargo cover to try out, that would confirm things one way or another.

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Covers are same. Only difference is colour.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I also have an earlier model in my 2006. Perfect fit. I have an extra gray one I'd sell if you need,but I remember paying $40 to have one shipped to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts