SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be picking this car up tomorrow! I'm so excited to get this car, I test drove it about 2 weeks ago and fell in love. It has 81,000 mi the interior and exterior are in mint condition. Finally I will have a car that I enjoy driving, I'm trading in a Suzuki forenza 07' . What a difference in ride and quality. From what I have been reading the sportcombi is a reliable car as long as you keep up with the regular schedules maintenance. Please give me some feedback on anyones experience with this car or similiar years of the sportcombi.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I've got one and its a pretty good car. Its great for long trips, you will be amazed how much stuff can fit back there. It'll do upper 20's highway with two adults, a big dog, and a hatch full of luggage.

Knock on wood, neither of my Aeros have had any major problems, besides routine maintenance.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Suzuki Forenza:eek: You're in for a big surprise.

Maintenance is very minimal on these cars. If you have service history that should really help.
Plugs and serp belt are recommended by Saab at 60,000 mi. but GM initially said 100,000 mi.
If auto, change out the tranny fluid frequently.

Besides that oil, air, and cabin filter changes pretty much.

And congrats;ol;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.