SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
high can anyone tell me how i find out what variant my dashboard is i.e. wether it is pre facelift or post .
if it is pre facelift is there any way i can fit a double dim unit in it for installation of an after market sat nav unit.

many thanks
tony.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
high can anyone tell me how i find out what variant my dashboard is i.e. wether it is pre facelift or post .
if it is pre facelift is there any way i can fit a double dim unit in it for installation of an after market sat nav unit.

many thanks
tony.
I see it's your first post, so welcome to SC. You should really do some research on the car u own, Google is a wealth of info. But anything before some late '07's are all pre facelift dashboards, and no a double din unit won't fit. Plus the radio system is the MOST network, it's all fiber optic and very difficult to do aftermarket stereos. You can remove the factory CD player annd put a single din unit there, but you'd have to run all new wires and speaker wires. Basically u leave the factory system alone, and u run a second system in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts