SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
had cell at the beginning because my maf was not well placed.. i had to do some custom **** on the intake.. wasnt 100% bolt on the one i baught...

But i dont had any problem since more then a year now..

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had to replace the metal piping with the stock plastic piping and basically paid the money for the intake only for the shield. What a waste of money for me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice hood... Nice Simota Aeroform Intake... I was one of the few if not the only one who shifted from using The Optiflow (bsr) to the Simota Carbon Charger Intake and never had a problem for about 18 months now. Sorry... I know this is not an intake topic.. just wanna point out our daring choices to go with something that 95% of people said its gonna throw CEL. Nice engine bay...

I wanna cover the word "turbo" on our plastic engine cover... Not sure how i will do that.. but i will try..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish :D

Just random pics off the Internet...

Thanks, I just purchased a SAAB 93 2006 2.8T, and Im missing a few covers under the engine bay, those pics are great but is there anyone who has or who can take better quality pics from the angle of the last pic?

Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks, I just purchased a SAAB 93 2006 2.8T, and Im missing a few covers under the engine bay, those pics are great but is there anyone who has or who can take better quality pics from the angle of the last pic?

Thanks
From the angle of the last pic?

Meaning...just a nicer looking picture? It shows all the covers that are available on my car. I don't have anything more/less than those pictures.

·
Registered
864 Posts
From the angle of the last pic?

Meaning...just a nicer looking picture? It shows all the covers that are available on my car. I don't have anything more/less than those pictures.
What's the point of asking for pictures if you actually own a 2.8T.
Can't you take the pictures yourself?

·
Registered
12,355 Posts

Thanks
If you are missing some covers, it sounds like you should download the EPC (electronic parts catalog) so that you can get the part numbers and get the prices from Nick's www.genuinesaab.com... Ron

·
Registered
4 Posts
does any one know if its important that I have a battery cover I just bought a 2006 9-3 Aero V-6 and it did'nt come with one?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts