I am assisting an elderly friend with the sale of his 2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T sedan. I have limited information on this car, but I can connect anyone seriously interested in the car to the owner for additional information. The location of the car is Lansdowne, PA and the owner has the title in hand.

The car has a manual transmission. It has very low mileage for the year, with the odometer at 41,400 miles. The drivetrain is in perfect working condition and maintenance has been performed as recommended. The car is a lot of fun to drive, performs very well on the road, and is inspected and insured at the moment. To my knowledge, the car has never been in any major accidents, but please obtain a vehicle report if you have any doubts, as the car is being sold "as is."

Here are some of the current concerns that any potential buyer should know. The paint on the hood, roof, and trunk of the car is weathered and is starting to fade. There are the usual small dents and scratches in the body that are typical of a car this age. There are some tears and peeling on the interior upholstery. The rear passenger window has an electrical issue and does not fully close (it leaves a gap of about 1/2 of an inch), and the alarm sometimes goes off after locking the car with the keyfob. I have tried to capture all of these issues in the pictures that I have provided.

The asking price for the car is $4000, but I'm fairly certain that the seller is willing to negotiate. Please note that he has limited mobility; if you would like to see the car in person, this would most likely need to happen on an evening or weekend when his wife or aide is available. Your patience with the circumstances would be greatly appreciated.

If you're seriously interested in the car, please let me know at (484) 844-1414 or [email protected] and I will connect you with the owner.