SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying this car but I forgot to check for 12v outlets - how many does it have and where are they? I have XM radio and need a handy place to plug it in and to charge a phone.

Also when I test drove the car, the movable armrest didn't seem to "lock down" -- it seemed to move back and forth fairly easy. What's your experience with the armrest?

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
One in the "normal" place on the dash and one inside the arm rest.

The armrest does not lock down. It moves a lot. /annoying.

·
Registered
643 Posts
i wish there was one in the trunk like my 2000 vw passat

·
Registered
814 Posts
I find the moveable armrest very convenient.
Slide it back to access cupholder and XM unit, slide forward to support rt arm.
Extra space below, add a multiple outlet in plug and you have power for multiple devices.

·
Registered
581 Posts
There may also be a 3rd outlet at the rear of the centre console in the rear ash tray....some are wired in and some are just blank plugs.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I think there's just the 2 described. The SC has one in the cargo area if I recall.

BTW, I'm in your backyard here in Vancouver at a conference. Beautiful area. Went up to Whistler on Sunday and the tram up to Grouse Mtn. for a banquet--pretty cool.

And I have never seen so many upscale Euro makes as around here. And basically zero American cars except ones made in Canada or trucks. What's up with that?

And stop by the Saab dealer here and have them run the VIN. The owner, Jason Powel, is a great guy from what I've seen.

Sorry for being off topic:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts