SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
if you have an amp1 (under the seat amp) i would like dibs on that. money is ready.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i sold the last amp i had for 250 on ebay everyone else is asking for 400 so if the 150 price is out there that is a good price wow
i see now it looks like they are all about saab buy cheap and resell for profit oh well we all have to make a living i guess hehehehhe

·
Registered
84 Posts
Interested in the door lock actuator (the thingy that makes the door lock & unlock with the key fob) for the passenger side rear door. Shipping to 42701.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interested in the door lock actuator (the thingy that makes the door lock & unlock with the key fob) for the passenger side rear door. Shipping to 42701.
if you want the fob ( key) for car then u also need CIM key wont work w/o CIM that is the part around the steering wheel that has to match they key ???

·
Registered
84 Posts
No I just needed the part that actually goes in the door and locks & unlocks it. I didn't think that this part was tied to the fob itself, in terms of whether it would work or not.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you want the fob ( key) for car then u also need CIM key wont work w/o CIM that is the part around the steering wheel that has to match they key ???
i think the best thing is to call me 973 885 6037 i dont want to make mistake :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts