SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have under door lights on 2005 models (front doors only)?

http://www.mrandmrs-g.net/SGFOG/item-f22.htm

I have a 2005 Vector Sport 1.9TiD in the UK and have them. As its a second-hand car, I want to make sure there's nothing funny going on as the link says it was a 2003-only item.

Hope I don't have a set of 2003 doors following an accident...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
my 04 uk vector has them :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

i`ve just taken the leather interior out of a 56 plate vector and that has the lights in the bottom of the door cards as for the door speakers are you sure there are speakers behind the grilles?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys,

i`ve just taken the leather interior out of a 56 plate vector and that has the lights in the bottom of the door cards as for the door speakers are you sure there are speakers behind the grilles?
Yeah, I've taken a few shots with my camera and the flash shows the speakers. There's also the small amp under the front left seat.

I've checked the fused under the hood and its fine, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

·
Super Moderator
9,693 Posts
Welcome to SC..

Hi guys,

if the car was only fitted with the 4 speaker system the door speakers won't be there...

only there if 7 or 13 speaker system fitted..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to SC..

if the car was only fitted with the 4 speaker system the door speakers won't be there...

only there if 7 or 13 speaker system fitted..

Yup.. all 7 are present and correct... the doors and possibly the centre one's just don't work :(

·
Super Moderator
9,693 Posts
check under front left seat for amp1..got pioneer written on it..

from the rear of the seat it near the left hand runner..

·
Registered
102 Posts
I thought the door lights (and additional courtesy lights) had something to do with the 'form' or specification not necessarily the MY.

For example - my 04 Aero has them, but every loaner 9-3 I have received from the dealer a Linear (base model) and they don't have them - these are 07+ years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts