Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Runs great, turbo pulls hard like it should, auto trans shifts great. Just developed a slow radiator leak at bottom corner by petcock area.
RockAuto has the correct unit for 113.00. Extras include a brand new Walbro ( when they were still Walbro) fuel pump in box and plastic. A pair of front euro lenses ( never installed) new in box.
I just don’t have the motivation to fix, only reason for selling. The back is taking its toll wrenching over the years.
It has 216K on it, but runs like it has half that. Goes down the road straight and gets the right mpg.
I bought at 60K, M1 oil changes every 4K and 11K trans flushes w/Toyota Type 4. In 2016 a deer ran into passenger rear quarter.... see pic. I pushed the butt dent out from inside trunk and bought a used rear door and tail lamp. It didn’t affect the alignment.
Have a AEM Dryflow OAI w/ FilterWears sock, dual Y ( at rear subframe) exhaust w/ Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers. Sounds beefy for a 4 banger. Morimoto DS1 headlamp bulbs, w/ yellow Hella high beams. DRL fuse pulled, and had Tech 2 Euro mode done to just have parking lights on, or w/fogs on center switch position.
Needs a valve cover gasket, as I noticed some oil drip down wall when pulling DI.
I’ve only used the WIX 1516 filter as well. ACC has no codes and is fully functional. Drivers seat heater works, but gets hotter than it should, so no longer use. Passenger and rear work fine. Great car, needs minor work, but you can drive home. I’ll give you a gallon of Zerex Dexcool as well. All maintenance performed by me. Newer Interstate battery as well. I do have the original Evo wheels, but they need to be blasted and resprayed. No curb rash at all, but they were previously Plasti-dipped black.
I have an 08 and the 05 IMO is just as quick and dare I say handles better. The fuel pump still pushes 40psi and it’s the original. So your getting a nearly 400.00 fuel pump if the stock one ever goes. All paperwork since my purchase included as well. Thanks for looking! [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a very good car at a great price. I wish you were closer to me
Runs great, turbo pulls hard like it should, auto trans shifts great. Just developed a slow radiator leak at bottom corner by petcock area.
RockAuto has the correct unit for 113.00. Extras include a brand new Walbro ( when they were still Walbro) fuel pump in box and plastic. A pair of front euro lenses ( never installed) new in box.
I just don’t have the motivation to fix, only reason for selling. The back is taking its toll wrenching over the years.
It has 216K on it, but runs like it has half that. Goes down the road straight and gets the right mpg.
I bought at 60K, M1 oil changes every 4K and 11K trans flushes w/Toyota Type 4. In 2016 a deer ran into passenger rear quarter.... see pic. I pushed the butt dent out from inside trunk and bought a used rear door and tail lamp. It didn’t affect the alignment.
Have a AEM Dryflow OAI w/ FilterWears sock, dual Y ( at rear subframe) exhaust w/ Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers. Sounds beefy for a 4 banger. Morimoto DS1 headlamp bulbs, w/ yellow Hella high beams. DRL fuse pulled, and had Tech 2 Euro mode done to just have parking lights on, or w/fogs on center switch position.
Needs a valve cover gasket, as I noticed some oil drip down wall when pulling DI.
I’ve only used the WIX 1516 filter as well. ACC has no codes and is fully functional. Drivers seat heater works, but gets hotter than it should, so no longer use. Passenger and rear work fine. Great car, needs minor work, but you can drive home. I’ll give you a gallon of Zerex Dexcool as well. All maintenance performed by me. Newer Interstate battery as well. I do have the original Evo wheels, but they need to be blasted and resprayed. No curb rash at all, but they were previously Plasti-dipped black.
I have an 08 and the 05 IMO is just as quick and dare I say handles better. The fuel pump still pushes 40psi and it’s the original. So your getting a nearly 400.00 fuel pump if the stock one ever goes. All paperwork since my purchase included as well. Thanks for looking! [email protected]
Mod...... please delete ad. Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.