SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So I am having problems with my low Beam Head lights. High Beams and parking light work fine. When I move the headlight switch to daytime running, my interior lights on the climate control dim to off. In all 3 positions the dash shows the parking lights on. I read it could be an ignition switch but my radio is unaffected. No dash errors. I'm getting new bulbs today but it is strange that both would be out. Just bought the car and thought the lights were working until I drove it at night. I have a feeling its a bigger problem then just changing the bulb. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bulbs Replaced

Still not working. Replaced the bulbs. Still not working. Is there a fuse for just the low beams? What is my next step?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

The bulb is a xenon and after getting new bulbs they do turn on at night although it seems dim. Maybe the headlight leveling fuse needs to be replaced? The headlight switch still changes nothing in any position and when it is put to the O the interior climate lights dim to off. Its good to have the bulbs working but I still cant see. The dash display only ever shows the icon for parking lights. The headlight icon does not come on. Any suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts