SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm trying to get an idea of the interest in my car, we're having a baby soon and my wife wants to get an SUV, so it's time to get rid of the 9-3 :(

Here are the details:

Saab 9-3 Arc Convertible
Dark blue exterior with black top and cream interior
5-speed manual transmission
56k miles
Certified Pre-Owned (CPO)
Asking $16,500

I bought this car as a CPO a year ago, and as you probably know, the warranty is transferable and good for up to 6 years or 100k miles.

I came about the asking price of $16,500 because I averaged the value of a Private Party Value and Certified Pre-Owned Value. However, I'm willing to consider offers.

I love the car and it's in excellent shape, but have to put the family first. I just need to get it washed and get some pictures up here, but should have that soon. I can provide a Carfax report for free by request.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions for me. Thanks!

G

·
CPO warranty is 6 years / 100K miles from the day of original purchase, not from the day it was CPO'd by the Saab dealer. For example, if the original owner purchased the car in March of 2005, the CPO warranty expires in March 2011 or when the car passes 100K miles, whichever comes first.

Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear you have to let it go. Please post some pictures to increase you chances.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CPO warranty is 6 years / 100K miles from the day of original purchase, not from the day it was CPO'd by the Saab dealer. For example, if the original owner purchased the car in March of 2005, the CPO warranty expires in March 2011 or when the car passes 100K miles, whichever comes first.

Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear you have to let it go. Please post some pictures to increase you chances.
Thanks for clarifying, I updated the posting accordingly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts