1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2005 9-3 Aero Sedan - Stage 1

$3,300
Auto

This is extremely good condition black 2005 Saab 9-3 Aero. Would be keeping her but just upgraded to a 9-5 Aero sport wagon due to family and lifestyle change.

This is the easier to maintain 4 cylinder Aero which I had the ECU remapped to Stage 1 by Mike S. in PA. This means that you are getting around 240-250 HP and around 270 ft lbs of torque (not dynoed). This is around 35-45 HP and 50 ft lbs more torque than the normal Aero. I have driven the car for over 25k miles with no issues and with a huge smile on my face...as their is a huge difference between the normal Aero and at Stage 1. This is how the Aero should be.

Everything on this car works and it needs nothing! I have made a dozen 4-6 hour trips up and down the East Coast and have never had an issue.

I am an enthusiast and have taken care of this Saab. I have done synthetic Mobile 1 oil changes every 5-6k miles. First oil change with BG 44K to clean out the fuel system, EPR to clean out the engine, then with MOA for oil treatment. Refresh all the fluids including transmission, brake and steering. Alignment, etc. Replaced both boost modules as when I got the car as it was not boosting to the red line on the turbo gauge. Changed a lot of hoses to silicone ones. And lots of other things. Comes with a box of used parts including throttle body, pedal, turbo and coolant silicone hoses and more.

Also fixed up a lot of the car cosmetically interior and exterior to make it look nice. It has paint chips up front from normal driving and is not a show car; however, it does look really nice from around 5-10 feet away.

Fully loaded car with lowered sports suspension, rear wheel Reflex steering, color navigation, back up rear sensors, moon roof, driver and passenger control electronic front seat settings, anti-glare garage door opener rear view mirror, etc. This Aero has lots features more when compared to the standard models. You can google the specs and features, and ask me to be sure. It also has heated side mirrors that was replace with blind spot lenses for greater visibility.

The car has expensive custom 18" Lexani rims and came with the car when I got it. Car handles better on the 18" wheels. Brand new Falken Azenis FK450 235/40R18 95Y Ultra High Performance Tires with less than 2k miles.

This car is fast when you need it and handles very well. Very confident when driving this car on the road especially at higher speeds. That and better gas mileage with the 4 cylinder averaging 27-28 MPG (32+ on highway) after the remapping.

Comes with manuals and 2 electronic keys and I have replaced the logos and housings on them with new ones.

It is a used car at the end of the day so sold as-is without any warranty. Always best to go to a Saab enthusiast for easier understanding on maintenance of these cars.

Serious buyers only.

Interested parties please message me.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.