SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys any help would do, I have 2004 9-3 Saab a few weeks ago while driving the car would just shut off on me. So I took it to Saab and I was told that the ECU part#12804813 was bad so I went on line and I could not find that part anywhere except for one site that said it was a Fuel Control Module that was mounted under the seat. I checked other search engines and instead of that part # I received this number instead #55353231. So I called the company and I found out that this part was connected to the engine. This is where it get a little confusing the Saab dealership said that the part number I needed was 12804813 and that was mounted on the engine and they couldn't pull up the 55353231 part number. I then went back to research the 55353231 ecu and found that the part number was discontinued. Please someone help me will this ECU work for my saab, I know it came off 2004 9-3 Saab as well.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
IMO, this must be covered by warranty and this thread must be moved to the 9-3 new generation forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts