SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dashboard lights have been out for 6 months. One day i was turning the fog lights on and the dashboard lights went out. Not sure if it is a fuse or what. PLEASE HELP???

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm not sure about sieghart234's comment above. Sounds like a spammer to me.

About your lights out thing.

I've found it's usually one of the following things

• Fuse.
  • Your lights are just dimmed - You need to press the + on the +/- button near your night panel button (unlikely this easy).
  • The +/- button near your night panel button is broken or has a short - Try taking out the whole button assembly and make sure the connections are snug.
  • The light sensor on the dash (that round thing) isn't working and thinks that there is a lot of light coming into the car and therefore it dims everything. - Get an auto electrician to test it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'm not sure about sieghart234's comment above. Sounds like a spammer to me.

About your lights out thing.

I've found it's usually one of the following things

• Fuse.
  • Your lights are just dimmed - You need to press the + on the +/- button near your night panel button (unlikely this easy).
  • The +/- button near your night panel button is broken or has a short - Try taking out the whole button assembly and make sure the connections are snug.
  • The light sensor on the dash (that round thing) isn't working and thinks that there is a lot of light coming into the car and therefore it dims everything. - Get an auto electrician to test it.
do you know which fuse does this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts