391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 saab 9-3 vector 88k miles $6000

2003 Saab 9-3 Vector
VIN: YS3FF46Y631035033
clean and clear title in my name
6 speed manual transmission
dark silver exterior dark interior
I am the 4th owner, the previous 2 owners were a father and son and both older gentleman.

pictures http://community.webshots.com/album/582911873RWWRTp

According to the autocheck which I have handy and can send to you , the vehicle has only been in California and Arizona . There isnt a speck of rust on this and its not a concern. Never seen salt and probably hasnt seen much rain, I can only remember a few times when its rained while I was driving.

Car runs and drives perfectly. it has great hugging bucket seats. Aux input for your ipod. interior is a 9.5/10 all buttons and controls work. Car has excellent A/C and heat. also has heated seats .. Has some of the black on the buttons that has rubbed off over time but this is a common issue as we all know.

exterior has 2 tiny little dent spots on the rear driver side door that you can only see if looking from a certain angle. other than that the exterior is very very good for its age .

Ive owned the car for 2 years and driven 10k miles. Most of those miles were highway, ive driven to California and Las Vegas twice with absolutely no issues. Most recent trip to Vegas I was pulling in 36mpg with cruise control on.

When I purchased the car I put in all new coolant , transmission fluid, and power steering fluid. Not because it needed any of that, but because I wanted some fresh fluids in the vehicle. All were Saab OEM recommended. Oil was always changed with 0w40 Mobil 1 full synthetic as recommended in the owners manual. The only problem I had with the vehicle at the time was the coolant resevoir had a small crack so I bought a brand new oem part and replaced it right away. The passenger side front window doesnt go down all the way, only 75% of the way, this hasnt been an issue really, because in Arizona its usually too hot to have the windows down and be comfortable anyways so I havent looked into it. Its not an issue and functions well other than that. The front headlights could use a rebuffing, as you can see from the pictures in my link, they are a bit tinted .

the bad:
passenger front window wont go all the way down, not a big deal to me
driver rear door has 2 small dings, very small
has the small popping sound sometimes when turning, which is why I purchased the strut mounts and stabilizer links. another common issue

performance modifications:
Genuine Saab short shift kit
Genuine Saab shifter Mount kit
Genuine Saab Shifter Cable Reinforcement Kit
Genuine Saab BSR Optiflow Intake
Genuine Saab 3 point subframe brace which isnt installed yet
JZW tuning handheld tuner stage 1 (as you know this was $700.00 alone, with this unit, you can switch from stock to a higher horsepower setting and it really is an amazing difference)

I did these modifcations to help the car feel more precise and a little more fun. I DO NOT beat on the car at all or race it. I just like some good highway passing power and a solid feel to the vehicle. It runs absolutely perfect and would welcome taking it to any mechanic at your cost.

misc. stuff included that ive accumulated thats also included
new oem blank key ready to be programmed (these were going for $300+ on ebay recently)
front stabilizer end links new in package
front strut mounts
full size spare

selling because I have 3 vehicles. Im gonna keep my Viggen and unload this.

email text or call anytime 623 670 3020 [email protected]
for more pictures, please check out my webshots here http://community.webshots.com/album/582911873RWWRTp

6500 with the jzw tuner, 3 point subframe ,new fob and all replacement parts . My girlfriend still has on 04 aero so I could use these on her car so for 6k id rather keep these.

·
Registered
973 Posts
ill buy the subframe brace off you if you dont mind help a fellow 03er out.

·
Registered
973 Posts
k sounds good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts