SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 93t Linear with 94k miles. Pewter exterior, grey leather interior. 5-speed, sliding sunroof. Can get 28-34 mpg. The brakes squeak a bit when dry and during the last oil change the mechanic said the rear driver side spring needs replacing. Also, the plastic hinge for the gas cap broke while filling up. I still have the gas cap, just needs a new hinge, never had the time to get it fixed. Clutch is fine, tranny is fine. Still running on winter tires which have enough tread to make it to the spring. Body and engine are in great condition, interior is even better. Have pictures but too big to post; PM me to see them.
Located in Albany, NY
Asking $4500 OBO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

Beginning of the week bump. Is it the price or the area that's causing the lack of interest?

·
Registered
818 Posts
I think your price is fine...

That,s a nice looking example and you are upfront with the few small issues. Hold your ground.

Good luck,

John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That,s a nice looking example and you are upfront with the few small issues. Hold your ground.

Good luck,

John
Thanks man. It's been a great car for me. Only had it about 2.5 years but all its needed so far was rear pads, very solid car. I just need to get a truck now, so that's why I'm selling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts