SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 93 Arc and both my low beam headlights are out... what are some replacement bulbs that are on the cheap side? (if any) Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How can I tell? Is there a sticker under the hood that says? I bought the car used, all I'm sure of is that it's a 2003 93 arc.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
When you start your car, did they headlights dip down then com up and self level? If so you are Xenion. If they did not, you are Halogen.

Those Bulbs are awfully cheap and the Color Temp is a little on the Low side will look like tungsten/Incandesant, I think stock is 4300 Kelvin.

Xenon-D2s Halogen-H7

http://www.mrandmrs-g.net/LightingGuide/index.htm

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JonV thanks for your help... unfortunately I honestly have no idea. Will the dealership be able to tell me by looking up my VIN?

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
JonV thanks for your help... unfortunately I honestly have no idea. Will the dealership be able to tell me by looking up my VIN?

Yes, or use the directions in the tech help link i posted to pull one out and see for yourself.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I called the dealership and they told me that if the bulbs were xenon, there would be a yellow warning sticker for "high voltage" under the hood near the headlights... I looked and there was no warning sticker so I'm assuming halogen bulbs.

What are some decent cheap replacement halogen bulbs? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts