SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I decided to do a quick google search for you on this flashing light issue. I don't know if the DICE unit has anything to do with the A/C issue your having, but sounds like it is definitely the first thing you should replace for the lighting issue. Check this out:
Body Control Module (this link is from the above post)

Make sure you can return the used one that you find, obviously. In case it doesn't solve the problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks for that link! I would be thrilled if I could get the programming done for around $30.
Update:
Ground points are verified good.

I have a used DICE that I pulled for the same year Saab at a local lkq, but it was an Aero sedan not an Arc wagon. Essentially the same options and the car was in fantastic condition. Perfect leather front vented seats!
It's a challenge to find it under the dash and get it out. It's really hidden on top of the large white cube (junction box).
I haven't tried it yet, but I've found more issues that also point to the DICE. The turn signals are intermittent.
A few more questions
1) will it lock my radio or will it work again with my original DICE?
2) If I go back for the radio form the same car, can I possibly skip the marrying of the DICE?
3) Any recommendations on a SAAB place in Austin, TX to do the programming?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I haven't seen any rodent mice evidence, but there is a family of sparrows or maybe titmouse (a type of bird) that continually starts a nest at the base of the windshield under the hood.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts