SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of major service items replaced recently.

Full synthetic oil changes during my ownership (3 yrs 2 months)

121,750 miles, was former CPO and I had many things replaced under warranty (xenon bulbs, rear shocks, SAI pump, more)

Two brand new front tires (a few hundred miles on them) rears have plenty of tread left.

Heated and Cooled seats, this is nice in the summer believe me!

Steel Gray, some dings, but mechanically very good.

Trunk CD changer included. New muffler being installed next week. I also have an Aero steering wheel which was listed separately in Parts for sale.

$5500 OBO

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
headlight picture

Please ntoe the headlight picture was just the reflection of my camera flash the lights were not on. Also note the new replacement lug nuts I replaced all 20 rusty ones (80-90 bucks total).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Damn, this is exactly the car i was looking for a few months back. Dont suppose you would wanna trade for a vert? :p Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cars can be shipped

if you want it. Sorry for the late response I was away from internet for a while.

A new Saab rear muffler is installed. The CD changer is now included.

Also the brake dust on the wheels is from the rear wheels. I only put the Akebono pads onto the front brakes. Makes quite a difference as the Aero I have does not have Akebonos and they are covered in brake dust. I like the braking performance of the Arc wagon better, and will be looking to put Akebonos onto that car now as well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Update

Today I had the A/C recharged by a Saab independent shop that knows what they're doing, and the PA inspection (emissions and safety) is now good till August 2012.

122,3xx miles

This car is ready to go!!

Did I mention all the spare parts included?

Lots of service records, available to serious buyers.

Offers anyone??

Maybe I'll just sell the stage 2 Aero Wagon instead???

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Make an offer

anyone?

I know the v6 isn't popular but rare for it have sludge or gasket issues and if you don't need the Aero suspension and HOT, well the Arc is a much better car than a Linear :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am still working on selling my 9-2x and my beater truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts