SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this in the wrong thread and I can't find how to delete it.
I will re post this in the appropriate thread and delete this one as soon as I figure out how.
So for a week, I have had my engine flutter a little when it was at a stop light. I didn't think it was a huge issue but it may be connected. So today I was arriving at school and, luckily, in the parking lot I got a slew or error messages on the display. First the windshield wipers were moving slower than usual, then the ABS failed, the airbag and check engine light came on the display started getting dimmer then the CD I was playing stopped I got a gearbox malfunction only low performance only error and the car wouldn't shift out of 5th gear until I switch over the gear lever to the manual and switched it down then it would only switch to second and no further. The shifting was very rough and reverse still worked. I parked and turned it off, then I tried to start it again but it wouldn't turn over and I got an immobilization error. Everything works until I try to start the engine. I read that if the battery is low it will not start but everything else would work. Could that be it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts