SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a habit of pulling too far into a parking spot and rubbing my bumper over the concrete stoppers. Over time I have managed to dammage the pastic part under the bumper to the point that it's not falling down and looking unsightly.

How do i go about getting a replacement for this part? I THINK I can do it all myself as it looks like it's mostly screws in the wheel well.

Any assistance is appreciated

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
It's not hard. I tried to put in fog lights with difficulty until I removed the bumper cover (plastic skin). Removing these parts was much easier than I thought. Nothing needs to be forced. If it doesn't come off, look for more screws to unscrew.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nystral said:
I have a habit of pulling too far into a parking spot and rubbing my bumper over the concrete stoppers. Over time I have managed to dammage the pastic part under the bumper to the point that it's not falling down and looking unsightly.

How do i go about getting a replacement for this part? I THINK I can do it all myself as it looks like it's mostly screws in the wheel well.

Any assistance is appreciated
Here you go a link to body parts for our cars... Do some shopping though, use this site to get the part number then search for the part online and at the dealer.. Sometimes its cheaper at the dealer.. call them with the part number..

http://www.thesaabsite.com/93/93body03on.htm

Hopefully this helps you..:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
I did mine a few months ago, not to hard, 3 screws along the front lip and one in each wheel well.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hmm.. Is the Front Spoiler Black Lip on that site, already painted black and ready to match a black car? If so that would be great, as I don't have the resources at the moment to paint it myself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
dsanders16 said:
Hmm.. Is the Front Spoiler Black Lip on that site, already painted black and ready to match a black car? If so that would be great, as I don't have the resources at the moment to paint it myself.
I think the one you are refering to is the base Linear flat (plastic color) black lip that isnt painted and is said (by them) to not be paintable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts