SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded my 2007 Saab 9-3 after a front-end collision (other guy crossed the double yellow line). I restored my OEM tails for trade and was left with the head lights extra due to repairs/orders (long story). My loss is your gain.

Tails are aftermarket, about 1 year of use, no blemishes/scratches. Car was garage kept, so still very clean. Originally purchased from PFS. All bulbs included, including both rear fogs. Chrome reverse bulbs, bright white but dimmer than stock. These are 2008+ but will fit 03-07, very simple install. If you can handle a screwdriver and socket wrench or pliers, it's a 15 minute job.

Head lights are brand new, never used, OEM Hella. Halogen sockets. 4 caps, all bulbs included. If you need these I assume you know what you're doing, requires front bumper removal but otherwise an easy fit. Fits 2003-2007.

I prefer Western PA meetup, you can pay cash and inspect the merchandise. Will ship at your expense. No returns, no warranties. Reasonable photo requests will be answered. Paypal accepted.

Head lights (new $780 +ship) -- yours for $650

Tail lights (new $320 +ship) -- yours for $250 SOLD

·
Registered
88 Posts
ill offer 150 shipped for tail lights. I dont rerally need them but if I can get them for this price ill buy them.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too low. Talk to me in July/Aug for lowball offers, if these are still available then I'll probably change my tune.
ill offer 150 shipped for tail lights. I dont rerally need them but if I can get them for this price ill buy them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Loochy

Jeff, I was going to message you about these taillights and then I saw you post. this is great! your car is going to look outstanding with the iceblocks on the back!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Jeff, I was going to message you about these taillights and then I saw you post. this is great! your car is going to look outstanding with the iceblocks on the back!
It's Eric :cheesy:

But yeah, I've been looking for some iceblocks on here for a while but I haven't been quick enough to get the few that come by. I can't justify paying the $350 plus shipping for brand new ones either, so this is just perfect!

·
Registered
135 Posts

But yeah, I've been looking for some iceblocks on here for a while but I haven't been quick enough to get the few that come by. I can't justify paying the $350 plus shipping for brand new ones either, so this is just perfect!
Oops!! Sorry Eric! I was going off of memory and entering it from my phone. You will have to post pics on the Facebook page when you have this installed. It is going to look great. BYW, are you going to SOC this August? I hope so ;). Paul

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

Damn can believe I missed them....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts