SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new to the saab worl i just got a 2002 saab with a 106 thousand miles in great condition i want to get 300+ Hp out of it is this possible with stock internals also any ideas for mods would be great i know you might get this all the time but i can only find good info it seems by posting on a saab site cause everything else i dont beleave so send me your knowledge so i can learn thanks Andrew

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for that i couldnt find anything on what a stock engine can hold horse power wise though ?? but everything else helped greatly :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
If your motor is in great shape then your motor should have no trouble handling 300+HP.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys well the engine seems in great shape (knock on wood) it was driven by a older lady who bought it brand new then by and older guy i think im going to aim for 250 - 300 HP i dont really drive hard its just nice to know its there when needed :) any tips or links to goo parts to get me there would be great i saw that stage post but i would prefer not to mess with my ecu unless i take it to a local place and they map it any links for good parts etc would be great !! also how much would a new turbo be ?? thanks i got about 107 thousand milses on the car but it seems to run great!! ( knock on wood )

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what year will work same or like 2000 ta 2002?? ???? will i have to change anything else or just swap in an out ??

·
Registered
704 Posts
They are found in 2000 and on 9-5 Aeros and in 2000-2003 9-3 Aeros
You will need oil and water lines from those turbos. It will be a straight swap but you will need a tune to go along with it. I sent you a PM. If you call that guy he can lead you in the right direction

1 - 11 of 11 Posts