SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my beloved Hazel. She has been a good friend and a blast to drive. But I must let her go due to moving and family life problems.
Has the V6 Turbo motor with 179,000 miles, auto transmission, power locks, power windows with express down. Heated and cooled seats. After market Sony stereo with bluetooth / pandora and sounds awesome with amp and subwoofer. Like your in a concert hall. Has the glass breakage alarm. New tires was installed about 6 months ago and has less than 2000 miles on them. Sunroof works great with no issues. Has original luggage cover. Original spare tire with jack. I have 2 of the original keyless pods. Battery is a Duracell. Motor had regular schedule services.

I have all the maintenance records since it was new. Created a folder for all of the repair records that was done to her. Has a great history record and very rare to find a car which has all service records including oil changes. Also have all of the original Saab owners manual. Car is in great shape and I really hate to see her go. Car has awesome power and pulls great with sport mode.

Now for the bad so your informed and I am honest about the car. Short list...
The drivers seat bottom has come apart. The leather is not rip. Just the thread that holds the panels together has come apart. Doesn't look bad and still sets and is comfortable to ride in.
The Transmission is starting to shift hard from 2nd to 3rd. It only does it if it is hot outside and you drive slow. If you do a simi-hard pull to hard pull it shifts fine. Even in sport mode you can't tell. Could be the trans fluid needs changed. It is about that time.

I drive this car every day to work about 20miles a day with no issues. I really like the sport feel of this car. Handles great and surprises a lot of people that don't know about Saab's. I am only going to try and sell it here on Saab Central. I really what this car to go to another Saab enthusiast that appreciate it, before I try and sell it on Craigslist.
Name: Scott Meyer

Means of contact: 864-529-4857

Price: $2900.00

Description: 2002 Saab 9-5 Acr Wagon V6 Turbo

Pictures:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts